Upon completion of the program, a student will be able to:
- 1. Demonstrate effective written communication skills typically used in a business administrative setting.
- 2. Solve quantitative business mathematics problems typically found in an administrative professional setting.
- 3. Read accounting principles (GAAP Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) with comprehension, apply knowledge, and solve accounting problems using manual and electronic means.
- 4. Apply keyboarding skills accurately and proficiently in creating business documents.
- 5. Use current technology to acquire, process, and use information.
- 6. Apply accepted office procedures and workplace and organizational skills necessary in a typical administrative professional setting.
- 7. Demonstrate critical thinking skills by purposefully studying a real-life situation, trying to see the situation from all sides, interpreting the information, making valid conclusions, and evaluating possible outcomes.