Graduates of Seward County Community College should:
- Read with comprehension, be critical of what they read, and apply knowledge gained to real life situations.
- Communicate ideas clearly and proficiently in writing, appropriately adjusting content and arrangement for varying audiences, purposes, and situations.
- Communicate ideas clearly and proficiently in speaking, appropriately adjusting content and arrangement for varying audiences, purposes, and situations.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills using a variety of techniques and technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically by gathering facts, generating insights, analyzing data, and evaluating information.
- Exhibit skills in information and technology literacy.
- Demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the diverse cultures, creeds and lifestyles of America and the world community.
- Show the ability to contribute to political, civic, and community responsibilities as an informed member of society.
- Exhibit workplace skills that included respect for others, teamwork competence, attendance/punctuality, decision-making, conflict resolution, truthfulness/honesty, positive attitude, judgment, and responsibility.
- CAAP Results for 2013