Position will assist students to reach levels of educational proficiency necessary to obtain a General Education Development certificate to obtain and maintain gainful employment. Individual will support students as they attempt to reach their educational, personal, and professional goals.
Bachelor's degree required. Two to five year of teaching experience or similar experience required. General Education or English as a Second Language teaching or tutoring experience preferred.
For the full job description click HERE
Salary Range: Salary commesurate of education and expereience
Position Status: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Expected Start Date: ASAP
· We regret that the College is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status.
· Successful applicant will be required to pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
· Separate application required for additional or future openings.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 620-417-1124 or mailed. Direct inquiries to Human Resources at 620-417-1123.
How to Apply
To be considered, all of the following materials must be submitted to the address below:
1. Completed and signed Seward County Community College application. For employment application form, click HERE
2. Cover Letter
3. Job-related resume including contact information for three professional references.
4. Copies of transcripts from highest post-secondary institution (unofficial are accepted) and copies of any relevant certifications, if applicable.
**If employed, official transcripts will be required within 30 days. (Foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated to determine equivalency to U.S. standards).
If any of the required materials are not submitted with your application packet, your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be forwarded to the committee for screening. Please notify Human Resources if you require any special accommodation(s) in meeting these requirements.
Human Resources Office
Seward County Community College
PO Box 1137
Liberal KS 67901-1137
The search committee will conduct all minimum qualification appraisals as set forth on the position announcement and job description and reserve the right to limit the number of interviews granted. Meeting the minimum qualifications for a position does not assure the applicant an interview. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified of the time and place of the interview. Interviews are usually conducted on campus by the search committee. Additional interviews and/or teaching demonstrations may be required.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employeer
Drug Free Campus