Margaret Thompson, Casandra Norin, Emery Swagerty
Duties include, but are not restricted to
- Working at the Circulation desk
- Sorting the mail
- Helping with cleaning in the Library
- Checking in and out materials
- Some knowledge of Word and Excel
- Communicating with and answering patrons' questions clearly
- Showing students how to use the computerized catalog, the databases, and where to find materials
- Shelving books and other materials
- Maintaining the order of books, periodicals, and etc.
- Assist with Library projects
- Being responsible and reliable to show up for work
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
The SCCC Library does not have a formal dress code, but it is important to maintain a professional appearance, particularly in the public service areas.
- It is expected that employees report to work dressed appropriately. Footwear must be worn at all times.
- Clothing that is excessively torn or revealing is not suitable.
Communication skills, computer skills, people skills, typing and filing skills, responsible and reliable.